All Kayak Fishing Forums

All Kayak Fishing Forums (http://www.allkayakfishing.com/forums/index.php)
-   2010 OEX Tournament Trail (http://www.allkayakfishing.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=72)
-   -   SD Bay Postponement date (http://www.allkayakfishing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2016)

Iceman 11-30-2010 08:18 AM

Re: SD Bay Postponement date

Quote:

Just like California politicians voting means Nothing anymore. Thanks OEX for considering a different date?? :group:
Mike, find the weigh boats, gather up some raffle prizes, make a guesstamate on how much food to bring, cover MY work schedule and we will be all set for the 18th...............just showing you another perspective. :sifone:

I am sorry that you can't fish on the 11th. I would like everyone to be able to fish this last one of the year.

MAYHAM 11-30-2010 08:59 AM

Been there done that. No thank you. I understand Andy, you and Steve are great guys that go out of your way to put these on. I appreciate all the work that has been put into keeping a trail going. Good luck to everyone on the 11th.

zinkysd 11-30-2010 09:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MAYHAM (Post 6390)
I understand Andy, you and Steve are great guys that go out of your way to put these on. I appreciate all the work that has been put into keeping a trail going.

X2
See everyone on the 11th. Sorry Mike

Ken
Team Dana Point Jet Ski

Iceman 11-30-2010 07:57 PM

Chipotle is on board for the 11th.................come in hungry.:party:

Will B. 12-01-2010 10:04 AM

GAZORP!!

Nothing better than a tasty burrito to celebrate moving ahead of MAYHEM!!

:auto: :auto: :auto::auto::auto::auto::auto::auto::auto:

Jimmyz123 12-01-2010 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iceman (Post 6392)
Chipotle is on board for the 11th.................come in hungry.:party:

I'll be there on my new ride and looking forward to some fun fishing. :coolgleamA:

Jimmyz123 12-01-2010 10:12 AM

O.K. so I'm not a total dork on the day of the event. After the final weigh in do we go back to the OEX Mission Bay store for the awards and food? Also, I have a Cobra radio that is not VHF, will that work to contact the weigh boats?

Lit-up1 12-01-2010 10:21 AM

Jimmy,

No the event will take place just East of the boat launch on the grassy area-
I don't know about your radio-does it get various channels up to 71-you can check it that morning with others who have a radio-
you can fish around someone who has a radio and for the last hour (about) the weigh boats will be near the launch-
good luck

zinkysd 12-01-2010 10:50 AM

Jimmy,
Just have your bait tank battery fully charged, keep your fish tanked up until you see the weigh boat, then hold your paddle up in the air and the weigh boat will come to you. Like Dave said the BQ is just to the left of the launch next to the sculpture on the grass.
Also if you want to take a look at the competition before the tournament, a bunch of guys are fishing Sat. toys of tots tournament 6-12 at Mission Bay.
Ken
Team Dana Point Jet Ski

Jimmyz123 12-01-2010 10:54 AM

Thanks guys, I'll be sure to do all that. I'm really looking forward to this.