View Single Post
Old 04-28-2011, 03:08 PM
Baitfish

Matt Moyer is on a distinguished road
Default Re: OEX Tournament mission bay

I've been fishing these kayak tournaments longer than anyone and I got to tell ya, I got a laugh out of this. Not becuase you cheated, but just the thought of getting out of your kayak to go fish the dock. You must have really wanted to win.

I will tell you from experience. Getting caught was the best thing that could have happened to you. If you don't get caught, you might do it again and again. This is a great lesson learned!

Good companies stand behind their people and you should be thankful towards Uni and Teneacious. I know both owners and if you're good by them, they will be good by you. We have all made mistakes, but its those who learn from their mistakes that go on to become good human beings.

I for one hope you keep fishing tournaments. Admitting your mistake in an open forum is step one. Showing your face and moving on is step two. As long as you don't make that mistake again, you are good in my book.

One last thing! Good on you Tommy by standing by him and making him appologize! That is a great fatherly instinct. Now let all stop and get to fishing! Tight Lines!

Moyer