View Single Post
Old 09-23-2006, 12:17 PM
Angler and BBQ Meister

PerryC is a jewel in the rough
Smile Re: Newport Friday Afternoon

No, the cart Seaslug had has wheels similar to the roleez, but they are smaller diameter and a bit narrower. However, they said "wheelez" on them, but that may be a offshoot or ?? from Roleez. If you goto the roleez.com website, you'll see the public notice. Looks like they moved to wheeleez.com for some reason and will no longer be marketing under the roleez name. However, if you want to modify or make your own cart out of PVC or ?? and have high flotation wheels, they have a special this month on cosmetic blems for $20 something off regular price. They can be found at http://www.wheeleez.com/wheels-beach.php#30cm

Jerry aka "Kroaker King",
We were using stern lights after dusk to be seen a bit easier by other boaters. We used the small 2" size gulp shrimp for the fishies. Maybe that was the problem, small bait=small fish. Most of the fish were pretty small compared to the previous week, and the bass were undersized to be legal. I'm not sure about more Fridays/Weekends for awhile I already have my Calendar penciled in through November with alot of weekend work parties on houses painting/repairing, grading in roads etc. It's gonna be tight.
PerryC.

Hope this helps,
Perry
Outcast Super FatCat float tube
Creek Company ODC 420 float tube

Last edited by PerryC; 09-23-2006 at 12:31 PM. Reason: Forgot "The Mighty Croaker King"