View Single Post
Old 07-22-2006, 05:02 PM
Home Guard

Piranha is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Kayak Fishing Book Help Needed

I break out my wetsuit in late October , early November, and put it in the garage around April. I'm hardcore, and halibut hit great in the winter. Two years ago I scored a double on December 26, the day of the tsunami! I can think of many items to include in your book, and I think Perry made a great suggestion. If you synthesize or distill the questions asked on all these boards, and the answers,the info presented, you will have a very fleshed out, comprehensive guide to kayak fishing. I don't think it's useful to try to cover all the geographic areas of the U.S. With all due respect to my pals and associates who follow the boards here, we are mostly concerned with things that work where we live and fish. If you try to cover too wide an area, you may wind up with a superficial treatise that is very general in nature, and doesn't give enough hard info. You will produce a rice/bean burrito, or a thin pancake, if you get my drift! BTW, could I get an email address? I don't see one on your post! Thanks, Piranha
PS, Even tho it says I'm a free swimmer, I've been around quite a while. I'm probaly more of a red snapper expert, living with a yellowtail! Perry's new board didn't pick up our history yet!