All Kayak Fishing Forums  

Go Back   All Kayak Fishing Forums > All General Kayak Fishing Discussion > All Free Classifieds

Old 01-16-2014, 03:04 PM
Baitfish

Mattmsch is on a distinguished road
Default Jackson Cuda Kayak

ALL PRICES ARE OBO
Located in jacksonville NC

I have a 14' Jackson Cuda Kayak with rudder, less than a year old and has been in the water less than four times. This kayak is in excellent condition! Has three extra fishing rod holders installed with YakAttack mounts and tracks to adjust holder locations. No scrapes, dents or damage of any kind. Center hatch has storage insert and I have dry bags that will be included. New this kayak goes for $1,500 I would like to get $1,000.

I also have quite a few accessories for this kayak as we'll. Everything can be packaged together or choose the items that you would like. Just like the kayak all of the accessories are less then a year old and come with all of the original mounting hardware.

Bending branches angler ace carbon fiber paddle. New $199 Asking $125

C-Tug kayak cart. New $150 Asking $100

Yakima kayak carrier bow down. New $199 Asking $120

Yakima X bars 56" two bars total (sedan/SUV width). New $65 for the pair Asking $30 for the pair
Photo of the 56" X bars are on the Yakima basket below

Yakima X bars 78" four bars total (full size truck width). New $80 per pair Asking $45 per pair

Yakima basket. New $230 Asking $160 (56" Yakima X bars currently installed on basket)
Old 01-19-2014, 07:10 PM
Baitfish

Knoxpaddler30 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Jackson Cuda Kayak

They're new 1049 all day here in Knoxville. Will you take 650 for it with no accessories?
Old 11-01-2014, 03:36 AM
Baitfish

aron11 is on a distinguished road

Its still for sale price reduced to 700. Have to move it soon as I bought a Hobie revo 11. Price includes demo and a surf launching lesson if needed.
Old 11-25-2014, 09:54 PM
Baitfish

aron11 is on a distinguished road

Its still for sale price reduced to 700. Have to move it soon as I bought a Hobie revo 11. Price includes demo and a surf launching lesson if needed.

We offer best quality Brain Dumps.com test papers and wikipedia materials. You can get our 100% guaranteed Washington University in St. Louis questions Isilon to help you in passing the real exam of CITRIX