All Kayak Fishing Forums  

Go Back   All Kayak Fishing Forums > All General Kayak Fishing Discussion > All Kayak Fishing Chit-Chat

Old 03-25-2019, 03:52 AM
Baitfish

DavidB8 is on a distinguished road
Default Kayak gear reviews

I’m planning to buy sit on top kayak, as I need a universal device that can be used both for hunting and other outdoor aquatic activities like sports competition or extreme activity. I know that boats of this type are lightweight, convenient in operation and control. They are quite safe, because when you turn over, a you drop out of the boat, and do not hang your head into the water, as it happens in sit-in kayaks, which use a “skirt” for water protection. With this type of kayaks, you do not need to learn how to make difficult Eskimo coups, because you are on a kayak, not in a kayak. As this type of boats has various modifications - from flat for one rower to four-seater, they can be used on calm water, as well as on river current or on sea waves. They are easy to use, store, self-helping when turning on the water, which is especially appreciated by beginners like me. As they are light weight, it is easy to carry them. And the most pleasant thing is that it can be used for various functional purposes, for example, as a floating base for diving, fishing, on a flat surface of the boat it is convenient to place tackles and equipment for diving. But the variety available on the market, drives me mad! Does anyone have any experience with such a kayak? Can you recommend something?

Last edited by lamb; 03-26-2019 at 08:26 AM.