All Kayak Fishing Forums  

Go Back   All Kayak Fishing Forums > All Kayak Fishing Reports Forums > All Salt-Water Kayak Fishing

Old 07-11-2007, 03:03 PM
Mr. Maxey

worm dirt will become famous soon enough
Default Can you fill the gap?

Well I don't know why there is no more water rat, I know I will miss his posts and insights into freshwater bass fishing.

Hope you can keep the same quality of dialogue going. I guess only time will tell.

John
Old 07-11-2007, 04:17 PM
Angler and BBQ Meister

PerryC is a jewel in the rough
Red face Re: Can you fill the gap?

John,
The bass fishing forum was an idea I had because I like fishing for bass, both saltwater and freshwater species. While a few of us really enjoyed the bass forum, unfortunately it just never gained momentum. But, there are already so many huge bass fishing forums on the internet with so much information, it's unreal. Literally just about everything we discussed here is already somewhere else. The one lure discussion, frogs, even the float-n-fly technique article I saw was dated 1999.

I made a short list of the other bass fishing forums I have visited and checked out, both the forums and articles sections. There are literally hundreds of meat and potatoes quality articles and thousands upon thousands of posts on everything you may want to know about bass fishing at them.

Bassresource.com

Bassdozer.com

Bassfishin.com

Ultimatebass.com

NYbass.com

These are just a few of the heavily trafficked bass websites out there with alot of nice looking smaller sites out there I didn't mention. My apologies about the bass forum, but we are primarily a kayak and float tubing based website, and I tried something new and it didn't work out well. In retrospect, we should have stayed on course for what we know. Take Care and Good Fishing,
Perry
Outcast Super FatCat float tube
Creek Company ODC 420 float tube