All Kayak Fishing Forums  

Go Back   All Kayak Fishing Forums > All General Kayak Fishing Discussion > All Free Classifieds

Old 08-23-2018, 07:51 PM
Baitfish

illini is on a distinguished road
Default 2018 Native Titan 10.5 in IL For Sale

I have for sale a 2018 Native Titan 10.5 in excellent condition color hidden oak. It has provisions for a fish finder cabling. Used for half a season an injury is the reason I'm selling it. I am located in central IL

Comes with Boonedox Tall Landing Gear and Boonedox Rudder. I will also throw a blackbox with 3 rod holders.

I need this thing out of my garage!

I have it listed for $2100

If your interested email me for pics lowe1971@gmail.com
Old 11-04-2019, 09:18 AM
Baitfish

CoreyHertzog is on a distinguished road
Default Re: 2018 Native Titan 10.5 in IL For Sale

Fishing of the ocean is observed and accounted for the improvement of the joys for all individuals. The start of the fishing and https://customessaysreviews.com/essay-on-time-com-review is held for the advantage for the future times. The candidature of the field is approved for all classes for people. the theme is vital in the same town. choice is considered for the top brass of the society. community is held in the abeyance for the decisions.
Old 01-05-2020, 11:04 PM
Baitfish

PeggyGray is on a distinguished road

An inappropriate lodge area on a journey ship can bigly affect the amount you appreciate the voyage. In view of best open buffet near me input from journey clients, we have aggregated the best and the most noticeably terrible voyage lodge areas.
Old 01-06-2020, 02:31 AM
Baitfish

magnoliahigdon is on a distinguished road

Is There best vein doctor near me Any Limit To The Invasive Species Agenda? How far are we willing to go to protect "native" species? Would you be willing to put your body on the line? If there was a native Hawaiian tapeworm, would you be willing to serve as its host? If it was an endangered Hawaiian tapeworm, you may be able to get a government grant to become critical habitat for the parasite. Nobody would be able to touch you without a permit or an environmental assessment.