All Kayak Fishing Forums  

Go Back   All Kayak Fishing Forums > All General Kayak Fishing Discussion > All Kayak Fishing Chit-Chat

Old 05-30-2009, 07:49 AM
Baitfish

dsafety is on a distinguished road
Default CALL FOR DONATIONS- MLPA Fundraiser

CALL FOR DONATIONS- MLPA Fundraiser
As most of us know, the battle to preserve coastal fishing access is ongoing and at a critical stage. Many of the regular contributors to this forum are heavily involved in this effort and we thank them for their contributions.

You may also be aware that one of the key players in this fight, Paul Lebowitz, is organizing a fundraising fishing tournament to be held in La Jolla on June 27th. The goal is to raise funds for the effort to achieve a reasonable MLPA result.

I have thrown my hat into the ring as the guy responsible for for digging up donations which will be used as raffle prizes and for the silent auction that will be held at the post tournament party being held at Standly Park. The goal is to generate as much as we can to fund the fight to save our local fishing gounds.

Please follow this link for more information about this event.
http://www.diamond-safety.com/Fund%2...%20Details.htm

With this cause in mind, I am shamelessly asking anyone who can help, to step up and donate what they can in the way of products or services which can be used as raffle prices or as silent auction items.

We are not proud. Any donation, large or small would be greatly appreciated. So far, some very well known companies with ties to kayak fishing have already pledged generous donations to this cause. But we need more. If you, or someone you know would like to help out, please contact me ASAP.

For more information about the donation campaign, please follow this link. http://www.diamond-safety.com/How%20can%20you%20help.htm

If you have questions or would like to help out, please PM me.

Bob