All Kayak Fishing Forums  

Go Back   All Kayak Fishing Forums > All Kayak Fishing Tournaments > 2011 Tournament Trail

Old 04-28-2011, 11:18 AM
Predator

Jimmyz123 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: OEX Tournament mission bay

This kid did more than just apologize I think he grew up a little more from this. He's a great kid, and I do not believe he needs to be banned from other events. I've heard people say trolling should not be allowed in tournaments, but we all saw it happening at this one and otheres.

What he did was wrong, he owned up for it, and he, I feel, will prove that he's a great fisherman, and that he is worthy to be fishing with all of us.

There's no question all the great things UniGoop Bait company does for the kids, the community, and all those who come in contact with them. The UniGoop guys are always there to talk with you to help you out, and to teach if needed.

Thanks for the apology and I'm looking forward to hitting up the water with you all sometime.
Old 04-28-2011, 03:08 PM
Baitfish

Matt Moyer is on a distinguished road

I've been fishing these kayak tournaments longer than anyone and I got to tell ya, I got a laugh out of this. Not becuase you cheated, but just the thought of getting out of your kayak to go fish the dock. You must have really wanted to win.

I will tell you from experience. Getting caught was the best thing that could have happened to you. If you don't get caught, you might do it again and again. This is a great lesson learned!

Good companies stand behind their people and you should be thankful towards Uni and Teneacious. I know both owners and if you're good by them, they will be good by you. We have all made mistakes, but its those who learn from their mistakes that go on to become good human beings.

I for one hope you keep fishing tournaments. Admitting your mistake in an open forum is step one. Showing your face and moving on is step two. As long as you don't make that mistake again, you are good in my book.

One last thing! Good on you Tommy by standing by him and making him appologize! That is a great fatherly instinct. Now let all stop and get to fishing! Tight Lines!

Moyer
Old 04-29-2011, 08:33 AM
Baitfish

Try-n 2Fish is on a distinguished road

I agree with everything matt moyer said. Just gotta execute step 2.

Uni butter is the best company anyone could hope to be sponserd by, if you couldn't tell by tommy's post.

And my favorite part: "Now let all stop and get to fishing! Tight Lines!"