All Kayak Fishing Forums  

Go Back   All Kayak Fishing Forums > All Kayak Fishing Reports Forums > All Salt-Water Kayak Fishing

Old 03-31-2007, 04:52 PM
Barracuda

Robert has a spectacular aura about
Default Mission Bay 3-31

I met Jackie and Bob down at Dana Landing a little before 6:30 A.M. There was a lot of activity at the ramp. Lots of boats and kayaks being launched. The Crew Classic was happening today as well. We launched a little after 7:00. It was a beautiful morning. The water was glassy. Winds were calm. Overcast was starting to lift.

It didn't take long to get into some fish. Most of the fish today weren't that big, but there were a lot of them.

The spinnerbait was seemed to be working best for me this morning.

Bob was the hot stick today. He was hooked up a lot! We fished till about 10:30 when the wind came up and made the water choppy and the fishing difficult. We headed back in fishing along the way for nada. Jackie and Bob, as always, it was great fishing with you guys today! Can't wait to do it again real soon!

Robert
Old 03-31-2007, 05:41 PM
Barracuda

Beachem is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Mission Bay 3-31

Robert,

Thanks for the invite. Jackie & I had a great time fishing with you this morning. Need to get Perry to come on back so the four of us can fish Mission.

Always nice launching in the bays this time of year the waters still a bit cold for wave in the face wake up call. Nice and glassy conditions.

A bit slow at first but one the tide started moving the bite pick up. Here’s one of your BSB.

Didn’t catch a lot of big ones but all of them had attitude. I caught most of my fish on MC swimbaits and then used GLUP chartreuse shad.

Another nice day on one of the Bays.

BC