All Kayak Fishing Forums  

Go Back   All Kayak Fishing Forums > All Kayak Fishing Reports Forums > All Salt-Water Kayak Fishing

Old 02-25-2017, 01:10 PM
Baitfish

roughwater71 is on a distinguished road
Default Looking for some info!!!

Hello every one, I'm roughwater71. I'm BRAND new on this forum. I'm very interested in getting into kayak fishing for saltwater inshore for the northeast. Stripers, fluke, bluefish, Etc. I'm looking to by a kayak, but not just for a beginner. I want one I can use forever, just one!!! I want it fully loaded and all the accessories as well. Does anyone have any ideas for me. Btw, I have back problems so please keep in mind when you recommend a kayak brand, I need it to be very comfy. Thanks every one!!!
Old 04-19-2017, 02:41 AM
Baitfish

JasonBilly is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Looking for some info!!!

I would recommend you to buy (sun dolphin Bali SS) it would cost you around $550, a bit expensive but it is one of the most comfortable kayak that i have ever seen.
Old 04-27-2017, 06:41 PM
Baitfish

bo-keifus is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Looking for some info!!!

The biggest question that you need to answer is what kind of budget are you looking at?

Top of the line I would recommend a Native Slayer Propel 13. You'll never need to upgrade again. It's the pedal type so you're hands free the whole time you're fishing. It has a very comfortable chair, plenty of storage space for whatever gear you bring and the gear tracks along the kayak made it extremely to add whatever accessories you want. Retail is $2,599. worth every penny

Theres also a cheaper version of the Slayer Propel that is simply designed to paddle not pedal. It comes in two lengths, Slayer 12 and Slayer 14. It comes with the same seat, rod holders, and gear track adapters as the SP13. For about half of the price.

Another option- check out Jackson Cuda 12 or the Coosa

Ocean kayak trident 13 is also a fantastic kayak.

Theres tons of options...dont buy anything from walmart...you'll regret it. Do your homework and you'll end up with a great investment. Hope that helps