All Kayak Fishing Forums  

Go Back   All Kayak Fishing Forums > All Kayak Fishing Reports Forums > All Salt-Water Kayak Fishing

Old 08-07-2007, 04:52 PM
Angler and BBQ Meister

PerryC is a jewel in the rough
Thumbs up Costa Rica Kayak Fishing

I recently received a bunch of photos from Ralph Solano from Costa Rica Wild Fishing. They offer some diving and fishing trips and adventures there. Their website is Costa Rica Wildfishing and I'm sure they would be glad to answer any questions you may have about the fishing there. He included some photos which I have also included below. TC&TL,
Perry
Attached Images

Outcast Super FatCat float tube
Creek Company ODC 420 float tube

Old 07-23-2008, 05:20 PM
Baitfish

Bill Tuomela is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Re: Costa Rica Kayak Fishing

A late response to this thread, but hey!, what the heck? I recently visited Costa Rica (late June 08), Guanacaste province, where I spent 3 days kayak fishing with Ralph Solano out of Playa Flamingo. It was a great trip. Roosters, wahoo, mahi, cuda, snapper and even a small marlin. CR is really a great fishing spot...truly paradise, and from a kayak, I am speechless. I don't think it can be beat in terms of productivity and scenery. The bait are plentiful, the big fish are waiting for the stealth angler, and the scenery is breathtaking.

I fish at home out of Cape Canaveral, FL. Return in paddle motivation investement can be spotty. You know, some days good, other days better. But you can't beat the experience in any other sport.

Costa Rica spoiled me. The fish there are waiting to challenge me. And they are stocking up on food while I am away. I can't wait to return soon.
Old 09-24-2009, 08:51 PM
Baitfish

sohojoe is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Costa Rica Kayak Fishing

Just wanted to say its too bad they are Killing ROOSTERFISH. They are in their legal rights, but good Sport Fishing practice is normally catch and release with Roosters. Guess you won't be returning to catch those fish...