All Kayak Fishing Forums  

Go Back   All Kayak Fishing Forums > All Kayak Fishing Reports Forums > All Salt-Water Kayak Fishing

Old 06-11-2011, 01:58 PM
Predator

Jimmyz123 is on a distinguished road
Default Tidelands 06/11/11

After having spent the last 3 days at home with my son who came down with a cold I had to get out and have some fun to break the Cabin fever I was starting to get. So I made my way to one of my most favorite launch sites, Tidelands Park in Coronado.

This was my second outing with my new installation of the Transducer. Using the Electrical Putty has shown me great results and was very easy to do. I love my new Fish Finder.

As many know there are some strange tide movements around Tidelands and today was not different. The drift sent me from the Coronado side of the bay across to the San Diego side of the bay. Just as I was approaching the San Diego side the fishing turned on big time. I landed 5 Spotted Bay Bass in 5 minutes. Here’s the first of the 5. All the others were dinks not worth measuring or photo’ing.

Then I reset my drift by the Coronado Marriot boat dock and it was on again. I landed 3 more like this

Then one of these joined the party. I told him to go wake up his mommy or daddy but they never answered the door.

Total fish count for the day
10 Spotted Bass
1 Short Halibut
2 Lizard fish
1 Greenback Mac.
All fish were released safely
Called it a day at about 11 A.M. Short session but it was fun.