All Kayak Fishing Forums  

Go Back   All Kayak Fishing Forums > All Kayak Fishing Reports Forums > All Salt-Water Kayak Fishing

Old 12-30-2006, 08:03 AM
Angler and BBQ Meister

PerryC is a jewel in the rough
Smile Happy New Year

I would like to wish everyone a Happy New Years, and I hope you all have been able to spend time with family and loved ones over these Holidays.

I would like to extend a special "Thank You" to everyone who participates and posts in our forums here also. I think the sport of kayak fishing is defined by those who participate in the sport, and not by any single website or group. We're not a large website nor do we have hundreds of active members who browse the forums daily answering or posting. However, those of you who do post fish reports here to help others or answer questions remind me of whats best in this or any sport, simply put the "willingness to help others", and I'm proud to have you here.

If you don't post here but read the posts, I would like to encourage you to register and participate in the forums. No matter how long or short of a time you have been kayak fishing, you have something to offer others alot of times by merely asking questions. Though there may be just a few who answer, there will often be many, many anglers who will learn something from reading the question and answers. In closing, Best Wishes to you and yours throughout the New Year, and Good Fishing in 2007.

PerryC
Outcast Super FatCat float tube
Creek Company ODC 420 float tube

Last edited by PerryC; 12-30-2006 at 09:11 AM.
Old 12-30-2006, 05:47 PM
Barracuda

Beachem is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Happy New Year

Perry,

Happy New Year to you and the family. May 2007 be filled with health and prosperity, and lots of fish being caught.

Cheers!

Bob & Jackie
Old 12-31-2006, 04:02 AM
Baitfish

hira16s is on a distinguished road

I say to a happy forum here, "Thank you".
A happy new year.
good fishinng 
Old 12-31-2006, 07:57 AM
Home Guard

gone_fishing is on a distinguished road

Right back at you Perry and all AKF members and friends.
Have a safe and happy New Year!
Perry,
On behalf of all members and friends here at AKF, I'd like to take this chance to thank you for the time and effort you have given putting together this site and making all of us feel welcome whether novice or expert. We're all looking forward to a banner '07 and sharing all experiences along the way. Thanks again!

Hank