All Kayak Fishing Forums  

Go Back   All Kayak Fishing Forums > All Kayak Fishing Reports Forums > All Salt-Water Kayak Fishing

Old 01-22-2007, 06:09 AM
Moss Back

Incredible will become famous soon enough
Default My truck was stolen from my backyard this morning

I know this isn't a fishing post but it doesn't look like I will be getting out for a while.My new Frontier with my Yakama racks was stolen from my backyard this morning as I was getting ready to go to work. The cops know who took it but they can't find him. I missed catching the son of a !!! By three seconds. Just had to tell some one.
Attached Images

Old 01-22-2007, 07:59 PM
Angler and BBQ Meister

PerryC is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: My truck was stolen from my backyard this morning

Chuck,
Really sorry to hear some stole your truck. Hopefully, you'll get it back soon and it won't be too jacked up. Talk to you soon,
Perry
Outcast Super FatCat float tube
Creek Company ODC 420 float tube

Old 01-23-2007, 05:17 AM
Moss Back

Incredible will become famous soon enough

The police did nothing to find my truck. So, I called in a couple of the investigators that work for me on ocasion and we followed up on a few leads. We were able to locate my truck by 9:00PM. Some methed out parole violator was driving my truck around like it was his. We tracked it down at an appartment complex in Corona. My yak racks were already gone and my dive stickers were taken off but he left a pair of my work boots in the back. We only had to wait a few minuts before we see the guy come out and start cleaning my stuff out of the truck and head back to his apartment. Although I would have liked to have handeled this diferently, we called it in and had Corona PD there in minuts. A few minuts later the guy was on his way back to jail. Other than some good damage to the front end that will reqire some time in the body shop and some strainge smell inside the truck he didn't thrash it too bad. Got my wallet back but lost my cell phone and my racks. It was prety fun watching the surprised look on this guys face when the cops hooked him up and he looked around to see me and my partner standing there laughing at him. He tried to say I let him borrow the truck. It was cool watching them drive away with this fool looking out the back window of the police car It was interesting how fast his friends gave him up to the cops when they questioned them too. Freekin Tweekers!!
Old 01-24-2007, 05:26 PM
Home Guard

gone_fishing is on a distinguished road

Damn dopers . I'm sure he'll be passed around cell block H for a while. Fresh meat. Good to see you got your ride back See you on the water.

Hank

Old 01-28-2007, 12:40 AM
Barracuda

Robert has a spectacular aura about

Glad to hear that you got your truck back. Although it would have been nice to
beat that miserable, amphibian, grabasstic, piece of s#*t to death and let the coroner haul his carcus off. You did the right thing by calling the cops. He will now be modeling langiere for Big Bubba instead!

Robert
Old 01-30-2007, 10:22 AM
Predator

Scott Shaw is on a distinguished road

How about sending him some soap-on-a-rope ? When I worked for Uncle Sam's Posthole Service , a box going to some prisoner broke open. The first two things to fall out was a can of oysters and a large jar of vasoline. We couldn't stop laughing for a while. Scott Shaw